Sunday, May 5, 2013

Girl's Weekend!!!

Blogging, what's that?  Clearly I have been the world's worst blogger this year.  I'm trying really hard to get back in to posting updates, so for the 2 of you that still read here we go...

Last week I went away for my very first girl's weekend since becoming a Mommy!  That's right, in 3 years I have not been away with my girls at all.  It was much needed and much deserved if you ask me!

Myself and 4 of my wonderful friends decided to go away for a weekend in Myrtle Beach.  We're all 5 married to police officers and 4 of us are Mommy's so we were beyond ready for a vacation.  To say that we were excited is probably an understatement.  I mean on the drive down (at 9am) we were jamming out to old school Ja Rule, Ludacris, Usher and Boyz II Men ready to get our party on.  We were a little nervous about the weather since it kept changing from day to day, but we were blessed with sunny 72 degree weather.

We spent the entire weekend laying out by the pool (it was too cool on the beach), sipping on drinks, going out to eat, sleeping in, going out at night and shopping....it was WONDERFUL!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment