Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Randoms

I've really become such a slack blogger over the past few months. I can't think of anything too earth shattering that has happened since my last post.

We celebrated my Mom's birthday, which is on Valentine's Day. We had the family over to our house for dinner and just hung out. I love when everyone comes to our house, it's so much more relaxing. Peyton can run around and play and we're able to actually talk to people!

We also had a decent snow the other weekend. Only about an inch or so stuck, but boy did it snow hard for a few hours. The snow had lightened up by the time Peyton woke but we still had fun playing in it.

We had a date night scheduled the same weekend it snowed , so we ended up canceling. But the hubby surprised me last week by sending me a text that said he had made dinner reservations and picked a movie and it was all a surprise. We ended up going to an AMAZING French restaurant and then went to see Dark Skies. If you haven't seen that movie, I highly recommend going!!

Poor girl had a nasty cold all weekend, so we didn't make it to church. We spent time together and took it easy...it was much needed.















1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog through another blog that I read...Peyton is so cute!! Love the picture of her hugging the dog! I can't wait to get our little one a dog. He loves dogs so much!! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete