Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2 Month Catch Up!

I'm not even going to apologize this time for being slack. I'm just going to unload a massive photo dump and catch up. I'm sure you've all been asking what the Killette Family has been up to since August, so here you go...

1.  We celebrated my birthday back in September. Sushi, World of Beer and amazing friends..couldn't have asked for more!


2.  Had fun times at our annual trip to Hillridge Farms!


3. Celebrated Halloween - adult style


4. Celebrated Halloween - family style. 


5. I ran my first 5K after not running in 4 yrs...ok I ran/walked, don't judge me. 


6. Spent most of my time with my favorite munchkin!


There you go.  I hit the highlights, I left a lot out, you're caught up for the most part :-). I'll be better, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment