Height - 29.5"
Weight - 21.8 lbs
Head Circumference - I don't remember
She was the same as last time, in between the 50th and 75th percentile in all categories.
What she's doing at 1 year...
- Bed 7:30pm - 7am
- Naps at 10am and 3pm (except Sundays)
- Eats anything we put in front of her
- Completely off the bottle!!!
- Drinking whole milk and water
- Wearing 12 month clothes
- Talks all.the.time
- Separation anxiety had calmed down for a while, now she seems to be having another spike of it
- Has 6 teeth...working on 2 more right now
- Hair has lightened from dark brown to light brown with blond highlights
- Has taken her first independent steps
- Loves walking while holding one of my hands, but gets frustrated that she can't go as fast as she wants
- Hugs and kisses everything
- Loves taking things out of boxes/containers/baskets and then putting them back in
- Wagon rides are a must every evening
- Now points to things she wants and is making up gestures/sounds to go with certain things...like when she's hungry she smacks her lips and/or says "nummy nums"
- Loves making animal sounds, pointing to body parts, repeating words
We gave her a cupcake last night to celebrate, we just couldn't wait until the party to do it!
Here are a few pics...