Height - 32.75 inches (still tall in the 90th percentile)
Weight - 23.75 lbs (still skinny in between the 25th and 50th percentile)
Head Circumference - 46 cm (still a little head in between the 25th and 50th)
It's funny, she grew almost an inch in the 3 months since her last appt but only gained .50 of lb and her head size stayed the same. I think it's safe to say she's going to have my body type.
- She goes to bed at 8pm
- Wakes between 7:30am and 8am...sometimes later depending on how tired she is
- Naps at 1pm for anywhere from 1.5 hrs to 3hrs
- Eats...a lot! She's still a "foodie" and loves to eat pretty much anything.
- Has sippy cup of milk in the morning, at night, and sometimes in the afternoon.
- Drinks a mix of juice and water during the day (about 75% water, 25% juice)
- Now has 12 teeth! The top molars are finally all the way through and I noticed today the bottom 2 are about 1/2 way through.
- She's talking ALL.THE.TIME these days. It's hilarious listening to her conversations.
- She loves to sing and dance.
- Books are still one of her favorite things...besides playing outside.
- Her new obsession is spinning around in circles.
- She's starting to put 2 words together. It amazes me, it's like we woke up one day and she was saying "I pooped" or "Kitty-Kitty no"
- I can't for the life of me get her to say "yes", but she loves to say "nah"...and yes I think she does it on purpose!
- We're still having some awesome tantrums. Some days we have none, some days we have 5, it all depends on her mood.
- She's a total sponge these days. She knows exactly what we're talking about at all times, so Mommy and Daddy really have to watch what they say!
- She's still 100% a Mommy's girl. Sometimes it's exhausting (like when she throws a fit b/c I leave the room to take a shower), but most of the time I eat it up.
Here's a pic of her today at the pediatricians office putting socks on her baby doll so her feet didn't get cold :)