Monday, June 25, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

This weekend the hubby and I celebrated 6 years of marriage, I really can't believe it has been 6 years already and we have a 2 year old! 


We headed off for our very first weekend away from our munchkin.  Edwin wasn't able to get any time off work, so we left for the beach Friday evening when he got off.  We spent Friday night, all day Saturday, and part of Sunday at the beach.  The weather on Saturday was perfect and we spent a good 3 1/2 hours out on the beach.  Of course I forgot to bring my camera so I have no pictures except the few we took on my phone! 

View from our room!

 Anniversary dinner

 Another view from our motel

It was a nice weekend away and even better to get some rest.  We were in bed before 10pm both nights and slept until close to 9am each morning...it was wonderful.  Even though we had a lot of fun, I was more excited to get home to this...


No comments:

Post a Comment