Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Been a While....

We're back from 8 glorious days in Ocracoke, the best beach EVER!  It was perfect, absolutely perfect.  There's really nothing more to say about it. 

Coming back to work has been so incredibly hard.  I miss sitting on the deck and staring out at the water, I miss drinking beer from about 11am - 11pm, I miss seeing how much my baby girl loved the beach, I miss spending time with my little family and our amazing friends everyday. 

The hubby and I are hoping to go back for a long weekend in a few weeks to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.  This would be our very first weekend away from Peyton! 

Here are some pics from the trip...I took about 200, but I promise not to post them all! 

*Please excuse the pictures of me.  I have zero makeup on and horrible beach hair (I look pretty scary with my bangs pulled back)*






 Yes, my child is actually skateboarding without any help!!!



 Ferry hair!



 Sometimes you just need to climb a tree...

Our purple/gold ECU house!




 The view from our deck...and that dock across the street was ours as well.  We sat out and listened to the live music at the bar next door every night (yes there was an outside waterfront bar right beside our dock!)

 The view from our dock





 What we did every night after the kids went to bed...perfection!

 Flying her princess kite






1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a blast! Ready for some more beach time too!:)

    ReplyDelete