Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bathroom Overhaul

When we moved in to our house a year and a half ago, we were head over heels in love with it...minus one thing.


I don't think it's hard to see what the issue is.  This wallpaper had to go!  We decided not to rush it and just deal with it when we could.  Finally the day came and I couldn't take it anymore.  I had updated Peyton's big girl room and really wanted her bathroom to be updated as well. 

It took us about 2 weeks to get it all finished because of the hubby's schedule and the fact we had to work during naps and after Peyton went to bed, but we FINALLY got it done.  Edwin took the bulk of the paper down and I helped when I could.  He did all the patching and sanding then I primed and painted it when he was working one night. 

This is the only picture I have, but you can see the majority of the room. This is before we got the vanity mirror hung back up, but needless to say I love it!!!


 We decided to go with the same owl theme Peyton has in her big girl room.  When she woke up and saw her bathroom she was so excited, it was really cute.  I don't cringe when I walk in her bathroom anymore, so I'm one happy girl!

1 comment: