Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Y'all can I just say that my Labor Day weekend was AWESOME!!!  We spent the weekend with 3 other couples in Myrtle Beach...with no kids!  It was an early 30th birthday celebration for me. 

Don't get me wrong, I missed Peyton tremendously and I know everyone else missed their kids as well.  But there was something so liberating about being "free" for 3 days.  We lounged on the beach and by the pool, we shopped, we ate, we slept late, we stayed out late, we partied hard and we drank entirely too much.  I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to celebrate with and I'm so thankful for all of them. 
 
Below are a few pics from the weekend, I carefully picked the appropriate ones to post. 
I'll leave the stories in MB ;)
 
**Stay tuned for my post about Peyton's 1st day of preschool**
 
On our way!!!
 

 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment