Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Back...Sort of

Well I'm back from 8 glorious days in Ocracoke and I'm still suffering from some serious post-vacation depression.  I won't go in to every detail of our trip, but I'll just say that we couldn't have possibly asked for a more perfect week.  The weather was in the 80's all week, sunny, with a nice breeze.  Our friends loved their 1st Ocracoke experience, so much so that we're already talking about our trip next year!  The house was amazing, and Peyton LOVED the beach.  I can't even stress enough how much that child loves the ocean.  She enjoyed herself so much, I don't think I've ever seen her so incredibly happy.  She adjusted to the new house perfectly and slept like a champ.  I won't go on and on, so here are some pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment