Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zumba

Last night I went to my very first Zumba class!!  I realize I'm probably a little behind when it comes to the zumba craze, but I've been a little busy the past year or so.  The class was smaller than I thought it would be and it was a little more aerobics than dance (although there was a good amount of dance mixed in).  I know all instructors are different and have different routines and styles.  That being said, I really liked it.  It's most definitely going to be something I'll keep up!  It felt so good to work out again.  I haven't really worked out since before Peyton was born...with the exception of walking.  I used to take aerobic classes and work out at the rec center religiously when I was in school, then I got lazy. 

We're hoping to try out some other classes in the area and see what different instructors and classes are like.  It's a little difficult because I need a Monday night class.  That's the only night that works every week with Edwin's schedule.  At least I know there's a Monday night class close to me that I can get to if we can't find any others that we like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment