Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Weekend in Pictures (Mostly)

We had a great weekend, despite the fact Edwin had to work Friday night unexpectedly.  That's never fun to have a night taken away from us, but it is what it is. 


We spent most of our time playing here...



And in here....



Peyton loves her new playhouse....



Daddy got the hand-me-down new swing set assembled....



She loves it...



We spent pretty much the entire weekend outside



Yes she's holding a beer bottle...yes it's empty...no, not because she drank it


I hit up the Kids Exchange and OWNED it!  I pretty much have Peyton's fall/winter wardrobe taken care of now!


Edwin and I even got a date night and went to eat at one of our favorites...



Then went to see this hilarious movie....



Then the hubby and I spent Sunday night sitting out on the patio drinking some of these....


The perfect end to an awesome weekend....that went by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment