Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fun

This past weekend was the epitome of "fall fun"!  Friday night I took Peyton to our town's Harvest Festival while Edwin was at a Bachelor party.  Saturday (after he recovered) we went back to the Harvest Festival and spent several hours.  We met up with some friends and watched the Band of Oz.  It was 2 days of fun, good music, and really really bad-for-you food!! 

Look at my "little" girl!

Dancing to the beach music!

Sunday we took Peyton here...

Oh.my.goodness did we have fun!  Last year we went to Vollmer Farms, which was fun but Hill Ridge had much better hours for us and was really a better deal.  It's cheaper to get in AND you get free pumpkins!  Peyton had an absolute blast, and I'm pretty sure Edwin and I had just as much fun...if not more.  By far, her favorite was the hay jump.  I know we spent an hour in there doing this...




She also loved the hayride...


And we found the perfect (2) pumpkins...


She was so wiped after Hill Ridge, she took an almost 3 hour nap when we got home!  Here are a few more pics we took that I absolutely loved.  I also got my fall arrangement finished on my front porch.  I'll post some pics tomorrow.  We're going to do Peyton's Fall/18 month pics as soon as her Halloween costume gets here...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment