Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding Festivities

This weekend we attended the wedding festivities of our friends Brandon and Erin.  You may remember the bachelorette party post not long ago.  Brandon works with my husband and has always been a wonderful friend.  Edwin was a groomsman in the wedding, so Friday night after the rehearsal we attended their rehearsal dinner.  Saturday was the wedding and it was the PERFECT day for a wedding.  They had it in Clayton and it was gorgeous.  The reception was just as beautiful and we had a blast eating, drinking, and dancing.  I wish them a lifetime of happiness, and we couldn't be happier that they included us on their special day.  Below are some pics from before the wedding and the reception...


I love how they did the seating!


The Groom before the wedding

The beautiful Bride!

The hubby and I...we clean up pretty well

The cutest flower girl and ring bearer

My friend Jessica and I

Jessica's adorable son and myself


No comments:

Post a Comment