Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Happenings


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, I know we did!  I won't bore you with every detail of our vacation or a list of what Peyton got, but here are some pics of our get togethers. 

Here are some from Christmas Eve.  We have the big Killette Family Oyster Roast every year, and it's always a blast.  This year Peyton and her cousin Mikey were actually able to run and play...they had a blast together!
(Sorry for the bad pics, we forgot the camera!)

Christmas day was packed fun of family, fun, and food!

Here is Christmas morning, checking out the gifts from Santa...

Christmas afternoon with the in-laws...

Christmas evening at my Grandma's house with my parents, Nana, my Uncle and his wife...



The day after Christmas we spent with my parents at their house.  We had shrimp and grits (we were tired of the traditional foods we ate multiple times the day before) and opened our presents and stockings.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera, and I haven't gotten any from my Mom yet.

It was an amazing Christmas, and I'm definitely sad the lights and decorations will soon be gone.  There's something so warm and inviting about Christmas lights.  I am glad to get Peyton back on a normal schedule.  She got a little overwhelmed and exhausted by all the coming and going, people, and presents!  Today has been spent in our jammies, relaxing, and taking it easy.  I plan on enjoying every second because tomorrow I go back to work.  Thankfully it's only a 3 day week and will be VERY quiet in my office, then we're off Monday for New Year's!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment