Sunday, February 5, 2012

Big Girl Room Update

I spent some time this weekend working on Peyton's new big girl room, and I'm really happy with the progress so far.  I was able to get 2 Pinterest ideas done, and now my big focus is her curtains and blinds!  I thought I'd share a few pics (sorry some are from my cell phone)...

Here's the new big girl bed!  We decided to get a different bed rail.  This one isn't specifically for a convertible crib, but we're going to keep it for when we go out of town to use on larger beds.

Here are the embroidery hoops I made, I love the way they turned out!  I wasn't sure if I'd love them with the wallpaper that's in her room, but I really like it.

 I hung some tissue poms from the ceiling, I'm thinking of putting a yellow and green one up as well.  I also got a cute hot pink lamp to replace the old one that matched her crib bedding.




I decided to spruce up the lamp with some left over fabric from the embroidery rings.

Decorating is hard work!




No comments:

Post a Comment