Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Problems NOT Problems

I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues to talk about my problems NOT problems this week.  Let's face it, we all have those problems that seem like such a big deal when in reality they're not problems at all.  


My problems NOT problems over the past week:

1.  My husband's pile of dirty clothes grew to a ridiculous height, and I just did laundry last week.  There's 
     no way a normal person can wear that many articles of clothing in a week...he can wash his own clothes    
     for now. 

2.  I realized Peyton's birthday is in a little over 2 months and I haven't even started prepping for it or thought 
    about what we're going to get her (2 months is not a lot of time in party-planning time people!)

3.  I was going to make muffins and 1/2 way through realized I had baking SODA not baking POWDER in 
     my cabinet. 

4.  Courtney is STILL on The Bachelor!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney is still on the bachelor. I love you for this comment.

    Also my laundry pile is huge right now. I have still have tons of clothes in my closest, but still need to do some wash tonight to get some clean under-roos. I guess I need to purge some clothes!

    ReplyDelete