Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Fun!

Fall fun has already started around here, despite the fact that the weather can't decide if it wants to turn cool or stay summer.  I love warm weather, but there's something about the fall season that excites me!  Leaves changing, boots, football, chili and soups, Halloween, harvest festivals and the start of the holiday season!

We kicked off fall last weekend when we took Peyton to a local pumpkin patch.  We went with some sweet friends of ours from church and had a blast.  The weather was warm, but there was a cool breeze most of the time we were there.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but thankfully our friends remembered theirs and took loads of pictures of the girls for us!  I'll do another post in detail once I steal their photos...






Next up we have our town's Harvest Festival.  It's next weekend and Peyton and I will be riding in the parade with her preschool.  I think she'll be really excited because she always loves a hayride.  That's her favorite part of picking out a pumpkin :)  After the Harvest Festival comes the State Fair and then Halloween!  We have so much fall fun to look forward to.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment