Thursday, February 13, 2014

Daddy/Daughter Dance

So whats been going on since the last time I blogged?  A lot actually, but I'm not going to do a huge post and recap all of our holiday festivities or our 2nd Annual WBTB Officer's Gala (which was amazing by the way).  I'm going to keep it current instead.

Last Friday Peyton's dance studio held their Father Daughter Dance and my sweet husband took her.  Y'all it was the cutest thing ever.  I seriously teared up when the left, like she was headed to the prom or something.  He said she had a blast!  She spent the first 20-30 mins dancing with a friend before it got too crowded, then danced with her Daddy after it got super crowded.  Her dance teacher danced with her to Katy Perry's song "Roar" and we had to listen to that song ALL weekend on repeat...I'm not even exaggerating.













I'm so blessed to have a husband that's willing to do things like this with his little girl...I know too many who aren't!  I love making these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment