Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bored

I'm officially bored with my hair, but I think I've finally decided what to do.  My options for a cut are limited since I'm still growing it out.  I want it to be below my shoulders when it's curly.  For those that don't have naturally curly hair...it takes FOREVER.  So I have to keep my longer layers because that's the best style for my hair when it's straight or curly.  I'm going to get my side bangs cut since they're so long I can put them behind my ear now...kinda defeats the purpose of a bang.  I think I've picked out the color I want for my hair too.  It's close to how I had it in college.  It's a deeper red/brown color.  I feel like my color is just "blah" right now and I'm tired of the same old highlights.  So we'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment