She's right in between the 50th and 75th percentile in height, weight, and head circumference. She weighs 19lbs 10oz! I'm glad her height has slowed a little (she was in the 90th percentile at her 6 month appt) because she was going through pant sizes with a quickness!
A few things about her at 9 months....
- She's talking up a storm, she says "mama" all.the.time. She also says a version of "I Love You" that will make your heart melt.
- She loves to dance...to anything!
- She gives the most adorable sloppy kisses! She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out a little then leans in and gets you right on the kisser
- She's still a Mama's girl all the way
- She has 6 teeth (#5 and #6 literally just started poking through last night)
- She still goes to bed at 7pm and sleeps until 6:30am or so
- She's still napping at 10am and 3pm for 1.5 - 2 hrs each
- She's a mover and a shaker and is on the go 24/7...crawling, standing, "creeping" around the furniture
- She loves to eat and has 3 meals a day. She mostly eats table foods now and we let her try pretty much anything. She likes hot dogs, chicken nuggets, pasta wheels, green beans, peas, bananas, peaches, pancakes, waffles, and of course puffs
- We're working on sippy cups, and she's slowly getting better with them although she prefers to chew on the spout. She'd much rather drink from an "adult cup" and she's not bad at it, but it can get a little messy!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!