Friday, April 8, 2011

To Tweet or Not to Tweet...

So I've had a Twitter account for several months now, but I've never done anything with it.  The whole thing just overwhelmed me and I gave up trying to figure it out.  Lately I've had several friends jump on the Twitter train so I thought I'd give it another chance...I'm still not impressed.  Am I missing something?  Does anyone use Twitter and care to explain it to me?!  I know it's basically like updating your status on Facebook, but the language confuses the hell out of me.  I don't know, maybe I'm just not interesting enough to tweet! 

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on this one... twitter is confusing to me... very. i feel like facebook is plain english and twitter has its own language. blah!! i've thought about linking my two accounts together, but i just don't see the point!!

    ReplyDelete