Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our New (to us) Ride

Here are some pics of our "new" ride (well factory pics).  We got a 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Xsport this week, and I'm really liking it!  We consolidated vehicles, getting rid of our Saab and our Patriot and getting the Grand Vitara.  It has all the bells and whistles of the Saab and a little more room than the Patriot.  Not to mention we're saving a CHUNK of change each month by getting rid of the Saab.  Although I absolutely loved that car, it just wasn't practical after Peyton was born.  It has been driven twice since she was born in May!  It's just too small for us and a baby.  Plus Edwin has 2 take home work vehicles so he doesn't need anything to drive to and from work.  We'll eventually get some sort of 2nd car as a "just in case" vehicle, but not any time soon.  I have to say my favorite thing about it is the key less entry and start.  As long as I have the key thingy in my purse I can unlock or lock the car just by pressing a button on the door handle AND start it up just by turning the ignition (without inserting a key). It's great, I never have to get my keys out of my purse!  It's the little things that amuse me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment