Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie...Super Easy

Tonight I made the cheesy chicken pot pie, and it.was.delicious.  It was nothing special or difficult, but definitely a keeper!  I found the recipe when I searched for kid friendly/quick & easy recipes.  So here's the recipe....

3 Cups chopped cooked chicken
1 pkg (16oz) frozen vegetable blend*, thawed, drained

*I used the corn/carrots/peas/green beans frozen mixture and then I added broccoli in as well (I love my veggies!)1/2 lb (8oz) Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls


Heat oven to 375

Combine the first 4 ingredients in a 13x9 baking dish
Unroll dough; place over the chicken mixture
Bake 20 - 25 mins or until crust is golden brown

See, I told you it was easy! 

2 comments:

  1. yummmm-o! i've made something similar to this before--did you find that the crescent rolls were soggy underneath? (the recipe that i had was more liquidy...i'm thinking that was the culprit.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one actually doesn't have crust on the bottom! The dough just goes on top.

    ReplyDelete