Thursday, February 3, 2011

So Glad He's Mine

Lately it seems like I haven't seen my husband in MONTHS!  He works days one week then evenings/nights the next week, and so on.  Last week when he was on a normal day shift, the s&*@ seemed to hit the fan every evening right as he was supposed to come home.  He was on nights 2 weeks ago, most of last week he didn't get home until late, then he had to go out of state for 3 days this week, and we're back on nights again now. 

Although it can really suck, times like these make me realize how incredibly much I.love.that.man!  He truly is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him! 

Hopefully he'll get to take some time off this weekend, and we're planning on a movie/junk food/take out night curled up on the couch together.  It may not sound all that exciting, but when you rarely see each other and have a 9 month old...going out is usually the last thing we care about doing! 

Here are a few OLD pics of that wonderful hubby of mine (and me)!







2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl. Hope you have fun on that take-out night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. A good night here is bed before 10!! Going out is for the birds...or the ones with no kiddos! Hope you guys get to enjoy some time together, work sure does get in the way, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete