I can't believe my precious little girl is 10 months old today. I REALLY can't believe in 2 months she's going to be a year old!
There's no doctor's appointment again until she's 1 (sounds so crazy!), so I don't have any stats for you. I'm guessing she's somewhere between 20 and 21 lbs. Here's a little bit about my princess these days...
- Still goes to bed at 7pm
- Still napping around 10am and 3pm
- She loves going to bed at night. She has her bottle, I rock her and sing to her, we cuddle, and then when she's ready she points to her crib. I kiss her goodnight and she nuzzles in her little corner and goes to sleep
- Still sleeping through the night from 7pm until between 6:30am and 7am
- She's working on her balance a lot by trying to stand without any support
- She's still 100% a Mama's girl
- We're at the height of separation anxiety these days. If it's just the 2 of us, she's all over the house by herself but as soon as someone else is around she's stuck to me like glue
- She has 4 teeth and is currently working on 4 more (which seems to be taking FOREVER).
- She's much more clingy when she's cutting a tooth
- She loves to talk, babble, squeal, make noises, etc...
- Says "Mama", "Kitty Kitty" (which comes out more like giggy giggy), and "I love you"
- Loves giving kisses
- Points to her nose when you ask her where it is
- She LOVES water and has mastered the straw cup. She could care less about traditional sippy cups, we skipped over those and she went right to the cups with straws
- Loves to feed herself. She pretty much eats whatever we eat these days
- She prefers veggies and fruits over meat, but I haven't actually found anything she won't eat
- She points at everything
- Waves "bye bye" to everyone and everything
I could keep going for days, but I think those are the highlights of the past month. She's such a joy and I can't imagine my life without her. It doesn't matter how exhausted or stressed out I am, the second I get home and see that adorable, toothy grin I'm right back in a good mood. I'm so blessed that God chose me to be her Mother!