Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Fever?

On Tuesday evening, some wonderful friends of ours welcomed their baby girl into the world.  This is baby #2 for them, they have a little boy that's 2 months older than Peyton...I'm sure you've read about Peyton's boyfriend before, that's him!  What made this birth even more exciting was that they elected not to find out the sex before she was born.  By the end of her pregnancy, I could barely stand it anymore.  I don't know how they did it.  When I got the "IT'S A GIRL" text, I literally squealed out loud while we were out to dinner. 

Last night I was able to go by the hospital and meet Miss Shiloh Grey, and wow was she gorgeous.  I could have held her all night.  She actually reminded me a lot of Peyton and I think that's why I got so sentimental! 

So did it give me baby fever?  YES, it did.  Do I want another one?  I'm about 95% sure (at the moment) that I want another baby.  Do I want one now?  NOOOO!  I'll put serious thought in to it once Peyton is about 3 yrs old.  Peyton demands so much of my attention, I need to wait for my own sanity. 

For the time being, I have several friends that have welcomed or will soon be welcoming their 2nd little ones in to the world.  I'll have ample opportunity to get my baby fix (and still keep my sleep)! 

1 comment:

  1. people KEEP asking me when we're going to have another baby. Folks are constantly saying "you better go ahead and have one before you get used to sleeping" haha.

    ReplyDelete