Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeling Guilty

I'm feeling extremely guilty today and need to vent. 

Peyton was still asleep when I left for work this morning, I'm working all day, then I have a work party to attend.  I won't be home until after she's in bed, so I don't get to see her at all today.

THEN tomorrow I work all day and have a birthday dinner to go to.  Once again I won't be home until after she's in bed.  I know some of you may be thinking "yeah, so...what's the big deal?!" but this is the most I've been away from her.  Sure I go out and have girl's nights or dinners, we do date nights regularly and stuff like that.  But 2 straight days of not seeing her is already killing me, I don't know how people do it!  Not to mention Edwin will be with me for both of these events, so she's with the grandparents those nights.  If she were going to be with Daddy, I don't think I'd feel quite as bad! 

It really makes me feel like I'm neglecting her, which I know isn't the case.  I guess it's just a Mommy thing that I can't really explain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment