Height - 32" (90-95%)
Weight - 23.3 lbs (50%)
Head Circumference - 46 (50%)
She has held steady at 50-75% for head circumference and weight since she was an infant. She had been hanging around 50% in height since she was about 6 months old (she had a big growth spurt at 6 months), but I couldn't believe she was in the 90-95% for height! I knew almost overnight her 12 month tops and onesies got awfully short. The doctor said she's going to be tall and skinny...guess she got that from my side of the family!
What she's doing at 15 months...
- Bed: goes down 7:30pm - 8pm, wakes 7 - 7:30am
- Naps at 10am and 3pm (except Sundays)
- She's an amazing eater and is starting to get the hang of a spoon
- Wearing 12-18 month clothes
- Talks all.the.time. I'm not even going to attempt a list of words.
- Separation anxiety had calmed down, but is gearing back up. She's fine when we leave her with the Grandparents, but she has started having a more difficult time in the nursery at church when I leave her
- Still a total Mommy's girl
- She's extremely cautious and wary of men, I'm not sure what it is. It takes her much longer to warm up to them. She LOVES women and other children though.
- STILL 6 teeth...her molars and k-9's have been giving her a time lately. I think they're just all going to pop out at the same time
- Running/Walking constantly
- Extremely affectionate. She hugs and kisses everything...pets, people, toys, etc...
- Loves taking things out of boxes/containers/baskets and then putting them back in
- Absolutely adores the outdoors. She would stay outside all the time if we let her.
- Total water baby...pool, ocean, bath, you name it
- Diaper changes have become a battle, but she's starting to calm down a little
- Temper tantrums have started rearing its ugly head
- COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OBSESSED with Winnie the Pooh! We watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh multiple times each day, she sleeps with Pooh, and the the DVD must be on at all times when we're in the car
- Sits on her potty when she goes with Mommy (she's starting to let us know when she has a wet diaper by pulling at it or pointing...I think she's going to be an early potty trainer)
She's wild, opinionated, strong-willed, feisty, exhausting, and the most affectionate and loving child I've ever known....she's the most amazing little girl and I'm so blessed to be able to call her mine!