Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

I can't believe it's already Sunday night and I have to go back to work tomorrow!  We had such a great weekend, even when we weren't doing anything. 

Between Thursday and today we went to the park twice.  It's an old park that was recently remodeled and Peyton loved it.  Unfortunately I'm not allowed to go to that park without my husband.  Why you may ask?  Well it's in the same town where's he's a police officer, in a not-so-great neighborhood, and lets just say he knows way too much about things that have happened around there.  It's frustrating to me, but I totally understand his logic.  Thursday night our friends The Ridlehoover's met us so their son Jonah could play with Peyton.  We had a great time. 




Friday was a great evening of just resting, relaxing, and having some beers! 

Saturday morning, it RAINED...and when I said "rained", I mean IT.REALLY.RAINED!  Edwin let me sleep in (Saturday and Sunday!) then we headed out to breakfast.  Peyton napped when we got home, then we went back out for a little tax free shopping.  After nap #2, Peyton had a hot date with her boyfriend Owen.  I love watching these 2 together, I always have.  She's adored him ever since they were infants.  We started at the park, then headed back to Owen's house to grill out and relax.  It was an awesome evening with great friends.  Owen and Peyton were incredibly entertaining and made sure all eyes were on them at all times...such hams! 

They were going 100 mph, so I couldn't get any good shots of them.  But they were rushing in to dance to the Hot Dog song at this point!


Sweet Owen :)



Then today we went to church and spent the rest of the day at home!  I'm hoping for a fairly relaxing week at work after the chaotic week I had last week.  We have another shower to go to next weekend for some friends of ours, so I'm looking forward to an adult night out.


I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment