Ok, since Hannah tagged me in this survey I guess it's my turn to fill it out! Enjoy!
1. What's your favorite form of exercise?
I'm not really familiar with this whole "exercise" thing! Truthfully I used to LOVE working out when I had free access to the Rec Center at ECU, but the gym stopped once I graduated and was supposed to PAY (what's that about). I love going for walks though and hopefully when it cools off Peyton and I can do more of that!
2. Are you an early bird or night owl?
It really depends. I'm an early bird when I'm excited about something....going on a trip, a fun day, CHRISTMAS! But I can still be the night owl I used to be as long as something's going on. If I'm home on the couch, forget about it!
3. What's the greatest lesson you learned from your parents?
Hmmm, they taught me so many things...I'll have to go with accepting others for who they are and compromise. This has helped me with many a trials in my marriage lol.
4. Did you choose the right major in college? if no, what would you change?
That's debatable, especially since my major was recently listed as the worst paying major and my minor was the 2nd worst paying! I'm really still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I loved my classes and learned a lot, but I'm still deciding exactly what part of my major I want to have a career in (make sense?).
5. What kind of driver are you? slow & cautious? calm & assertive? aggressive? road rager?
Well my husband used to refer to me as a "psychopath behind the wheel", and he's probably right. BUT since Peyton was born I've really been working on that and I've calmed down a lot.
Other drivers can really irritate me. THANK YOU Hannah for using the Target shopping center as your example. I agree with you 110%.
6. Can you feel changes in the weather? stiff joints, crazy hair, changes in your skin?
If anyon else has naturally curly hair, you know humidity is NOT your friend! My knees ache when there's a big air pressure change or it's going to rain (thanks cheerleading, gymnastics, and dance).
7. What's your best & worst memory from high school?
Ahhh, the high school question. First of all, let me just say that I'm not one of those girls that just LOVED high school. It was by no means the best years of my life. With that being said, I did have a lot of good memories and good times that I really can't narrow down to just one.
Worst memory...probably the guy I dated!
8. If you're sad, what's the one thing that can make you happier?
S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G! Enough said!
9. What's your least favorite food?
I can't stand bananas or "pulpy" fruits. I love the flavor of oranges and pineapples, but can't stand that pulp consistency. I also don't like large chunks of things like tomatoes and onions cooked in my food...small chunks please.
10. As a past wedding guest, what's the one thing that annoyed you? how did you change it at your wedding?
I'm not a fan of huge, stuffy, LONG ceremonies that seem more like they're about the money than the true meaning. We did a smaller service outside and it was short, simple, and to the point :)
11. What movie can you quote along with the best?
Where to begin...Tommy Boy, Anchorman, Napoleon Dynamite, Kings of Comedy, Mama Mia, Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe...just to name a few ;)
12. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I look at it as a good way to vent about things and share our life. Especially on days when my husband has to work nights and Peyton's asleep, it's how I wind down. Whether or not anyone cares what I have to say is a different story!
13. If you could live in another decade what would it be and why?
The 60's without a doubt. I was raised on 60's music and have always been obsessed with the Beatles!
14. Where has the best meal of your life been and what was it?
This question is just not possible to answer! I love food...all kinds of food...from all over the place...sorry.
15. What's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Teen Mom on MTV, I absolutely love it!
Ok now I'm supposed to tag people, but since I only have like 5 followers and I think they've all been tagged or filled this out, I'll just leave it open to anyone! Sorry, I don't have many friends on the "Blogging Wagon"...yet!